MEMORIES OF THAT FIRST SUMMER
Posted by wangjie in All Works, Involving a Soloist, Solo Works
Six Miniature Pieces for Piano
For Young Pianists and Their Whimsical Dreams
Time is never linear in dreamland. Distant times visit us in form of dreams. Therefore, these movements are put in this order to be unfollowed.
- I – In Mom’s Arms, the Moon Rises
- II – Squirrels and Nuts
- III – A Bell Tower Plunged Out of the Sky
- IV – Dear Teddy Bear, Is Mom Ever Coming Home?
- V – Racing to the River We Beat the Beaver!
- VI – Soft Strokes of Summer Breeze, Forwarding Letters to Mom’s New Address on the Moon.
22 May 2017